Neighbourhood Wellness Clinic serving the Bloor West community for over 15 years.
Welcome to Aspire Health which has been mindfully designed to create a healthy, environmentally-friendly setting. Our clinic features:
- Sustainable materials – We have bamboo flooring (click design that avoids the use of any toxic glues) and bamboo treatment tables.
- No off-gassing here! – We used low-VOC (volatile oil compounds), low-odour paint.
- Clean water – Our water is filtered with an 8-stage filtration process and remineralization process (Santevia Pure Water Earth System).
- Green Transit – We are conveniently located across from the Jane subway station on the Bloor Line (see our Contact page <link to: https://aspire-health.ca/contact/> for a map and directions to the clinic).
- Eco-friendly products – Our clinic avoids the use of any harsh, chemical cleansers. Even your kids will enjoy our non-toxic crayons!
- Pass on Plastic – We avoid the use of plastic bags and recycle any materials as part of our medical building’s recycling program.
- Lights out! – Where natural light is available, we turn off lights in our treatment and consult rooms.
- Save the trees – With millions of trees lost each year, we try to reduce paper-use and use 100% recycled paper.
At Aspire, we offer compassionate care and inspire healthy living in our community. We embrace our responsibility to cooperate with the healing powers of Nature and teach the principles of preventive medicine.