Aspire Heath aims to provide holistic wellness support at every stage of your fertility and/or birth journey. We rely on a variety of Fertility Services:
- Fertility Consultations with a Naturopathic Doctor (review hormone and conception history, blood work and nutritional supplementation)
- Acupuncture for IUI, IVF and Natural Cycles
- Research has show this is helpful for both female and males
- Acupuncture can be performed on-site at Aspire Health Clinic. In addition, Dr. Valente, ND and Dr. Gill, ND can perform pre- and post- embryo transfer acupuncture at fertility clinics throughout the GTA.
- Counselling for anxiety, depression and history of repeated miscarriage
- Vitamin Testing (to assess nutrient deficiencies)
- Food Sensitivity Testing (to assess food allergens)
- Hormone Lab Testing (AMH, cortisol, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, FSH, LH, T3, T4, TSH, TPO & more)
- Stress Reduction with Massage Therapy. Research shows massage therapy improves IVF outcome.
- Fertility Nutritional Consultation (Meal Planning, Weight Loss Programs)
- Fertility Meditation
Other Fertility, Birth and Family Services
We support pregnant women during and after their pregnancy. We support conditions that include: morning sickness, fatigue, high blood pressure, constipation. Furthermore, we help prepare you for labour, which may include a gentle acupuncture session before birth.
Hormones play a huge part on how we’re able to function throughout the day and can affect sleep, stress, menstrual cycle, and fertility. These include our stress hormones, thyroid hormones and women’s hormones including estrogen and progesterone.
Your wellness journey begins here. We are your holistic health partner. Book today with one of our integrative Practitioners.
Stay up to date with our Fertility Feed
Most of the acupuncture studies focus on female fertility, however some research has suggested its usefulness for male fertility concerns. Arch Androl. 1997 Sep-Oct;39(2):155-61. Effect of acupuncture on sperm parameters of males suffering from subfertility related to...
The following articles review how acupuncture can be useful in promoting female fertility: Fertil Steril. 2002 Apr;77(4):721-4. Influence of acupuncture on the pregnancy rate in patients who undergo assisted reproduction therapy. Paulus WE, Zhang M, Strehler...
Have you been trying to conceive and told there may be a concern with your egg quality? Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? Do you experience menstrual irregularities or anovulation? If you have answered yes to any of the above, read on.... There is emerging evidence...