Aspire Heath aims to provide holistic wellness support at every stage of your fertility and/or birth journey. We rely on a variety of Fertility Services:
- Fertility Consultations with a Naturopathic Doctor (review hormone and conception history, blood work and nutritional supplementation)
- Acupuncture for IUI, IVF and Natural Cycles
- Research has show this is helpful for both female and males
- Acupuncture can be performed on-site at Aspire Health Clinic. In addition, Dr. Valente, ND and Dr. Gill, ND can perform pre- and post- embryo transfer acupuncture at fertility clinics throughout the GTA.
- Counselling for anxiety, depression and history of repeated miscarriage
- Vitamin Testing (to assess nutrient deficiencies)
- Food Sensitivity Testing (to assess food allergens)
- Hormone Lab Testing (AMH, cortisol, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, FSH, LH, T3, T4, TSH, TPO & more)
- Stress Reduction with Massage Therapy. Research shows massage therapy improves IVF outcome.
- Fertility Nutritional Consultation (Meal Planning, Weight Loss Programs)
- Fertility Meditation
Other Fertility, Birth and Family Services
We support pregnant women during and after their pregnancy. We support conditions that include: morning sickness, fatigue, high blood pressure, constipation. Furthermore, we help prepare you for labour, which may include a gentle acupuncture session before birth.
Hormones play a huge part on how we’re able to function throughout the day and can affect sleep, stress, menstrual cycle, and fertility. These include our stress hormones, thyroid hormones and women’s hormones including estrogen and progesterone.
Your wellness journey begins here. We are your holistic health partner. Book today with one of our integrative Practitioners.
Stay up to date with our Fertility Feed
Many individuals have tried acupuncture for various health conditions. Did you know acupuncture has also demonstrated in research to be an effective tool for fertility support? Wondering how this may be? Research suggests that there are 3 potential mechanisms for...
One of the most frustrating diagnoses I encounter in my practice is "Unexplained Infertility." Most couples that come to my office with this new medical label are despondent and teary-eyed. My role as a Naturopathic Doctor is to inform them that besides ultrasounds...
Patients often tell me that they heard or read that acupuncture can improve fertility. Some patients ask how does acupuncture achieve this? This is an important question. I believe that when you understand the 'why', you can visualize the positive effects during the...