Welcome to Aspire Health which has been mindfully designed to create a healthy, environmentally-friendly setting. Our clinic features:
- Sustainable materials – We have bamboo flooring (click design that avoids the use of any toxic glues) and bamboo treatment tables.
- No off-gassing here! – We used low-VOC (volatile oil compounds), low-odour paint.
- Clean water – Our water is filtered with an 8-stage filtration process and remineralization process (Santevia Pure Water Earth System).
- Green Transit – We are conveniently located across from the Jane subway station on the Bloor Line (see our Contact page for a map and directions to the clinic).
- Eco-friendly products – Our clinic avoids the use of any harsh, chemical cleansers. Even your kids will enjoy our non-toxic crayons!
- Pass on Plastic – We avoid the use of plastic bags and recycle any materials as part of our medical building’s recycling program.
- Lights out! – Where natural light is available, we turn off lights in our treatment and consult rooms.
- Save the trees – With millions of trees lost each year, we try to reduce paper-use and use 100% recycled paper.